This web site is owned and operated by Best of Peru Travel.
We will not collect any personal data from you unless you specifically provide it and we will only use that information for the purposes to which you have consented. We do not ask you to provide any more information than is reasonably necessary to enable you to participate in an activity on our website and to improve the website.
We do not generally disclose your personal information to third parties. We may have to sometimes, in which case we will inform you of our intention to do so when we collect the information and you will have the opportunity to consent to that use or not. We will NEVER sell your e-mail address to third parties.
The information that we collect and how we use it
If customers choose to purchase Best of Peru Travel products or services, we collect their credit card details and other identifying information in order to process orders and provide customer service. The types of purposes for which we collect information about individuals include the following:
- Obtaining, responding to and managing feedback from travellers.
- Contacting travellers with information and updates (travel news, promotions, special events, competitions and surveys) from Best of Peru Travel (but only if they have asked us to). Our information and updates may also include information from our partners.
- Managing our competitions and contacting the winners.
- Personalising or improving the way Best of Peru Travel content is presented to you across a range of platforms (see our “Cookies Policy” for more information)
- We may also collect information about individuals involved in businesses, and this is mainly for:
- Preparing listings and reviews in our publications (our writers may collect personal information in the course of gathering material for inclusion in our products)
- Sending information about Best of Peru Travel and our products to our media and other industry contacts.
- Distributing our products to distributors and retailers.
Below are some specifc examples of when we might request your information and how we will use it.
We have several newsletters that keep readers up-to-date with information on Cusco, the Sacred Valley, downloads, events, offers etc. If you would like to subscribe to one of our newsletters, we will require you to send us your email address so that we can send the newsletter to you. We may also ask you to provide other information about yourself, such as your name, age, sex and location so that we can personalise your newsletters. You will always have the option to unsubscribe.
We regularly run competitions and prize draws and, in addition to your answer or entry, we will require you to send us certain information, such as your name and email address. We will only use this information to administer the promotion and for any other purpose to which you consented when you entered.
We offer several trip planning services and tours. You may choose to supply Best of Peru Travel with ‘personal information’ in order to purchase these services and products online. We collect this information so that we can fulfill your order quickly and efficiently. Without this information we would not be able to process your order or contact you if there are any issues
The security of your personal information is important. Best of Peru Travel has in place proper security measures to protect your personal information.
Email and other contact details
You may wish to contact us from time to time by sending us letters or emails or by filling in contact forms on one of our websites. We will only use this information to respond to your query or suggestion.
How to contact us